COVID-19 Policy: For your safety and the safety of our community.
Measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our guests and staff:
- 360 Stay are adhering to all published health guidelines
- Please read our ‘Welcome and Safety Information’ in your pre-arrival email noting our Covid-19 protocols
- Physical distancing is active within our buildings.
- All employees are trained to adhere to COVID protocols.
- Staff have been trained on Covid 19 safety, cleaning and disinfection protocols and in the correct use and disposal of their appropriate PPE.
- Public sanitisation stations are freely available for guests, please use on arrival, and during your stay and on departure of the property.
- The wearing of face coverings within the common areas, hallways is mandatory for guests & staff, using indoor facilities.
- All public areas & Communal Areas are sanitised regularly to international best practice.
- Our accommodations display appropriate COVID-19 signage relating to hand and respiratory hygiene and physical distancing measures throughout the property.
- Common touch points in public areas are continuously sanitised.
- Bedrooms and bathrooms & frequently touched items are fully sanitised to international best practice prior to guest check in.
- All linens and towels are laundered to international best practice – at a high temperature utilising both chemical and thermal disinfection protocols.
- The reception area has a medical kit available, disinfectant/wipes for surface cleaning tissues.
- Face/eye masks. Note that disposable face masks can only be used once.
- Gloves (disposable).
- Protective apron (disposable).
- Biohazard disposable waste bag.
- The reception area has a handbook with our Covid 19 Policy and telephone numbers of the health authorities, medical centres plus public and private hospitals readily available in case a guest falls ill.
- If you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid 19 prior to arrival we ask that you stay at home and let us know as soon as possible.
- In the event of a guest falling ill during their stay, we ask that you contact the reservations team on 05864626 and we will direct you to our isolation area. 360 Stay has a designated isolation area, in
our private lounge area, here the guest, if showing possible COVID-19 symptoms can be isolated from other people. From there, the individual can travel home to seek medical attention elsewhere. The isolation area will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after it has been used. In the event of a suspected case of COVID-19 among resident(s), the guest room will be removed from service until
cleaned and disinfected.
- 360 Stay are committed to a healthy working environment for all and has ensured supply of appropriate PPE, hand sanitisation, industry leading bedroom and public area sanitisation products, equipment, technology, training and protocols.